Orders for Letterboxlove
By placing an order with Letterboxlove you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us before placing an order with us.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Our products are currently unavailable outside the United Kingdom.
A Contract between the customer and Letterboxlove Ltd for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched ( at which point the buyers credit/debit card will be charged for the value of the goods despatched). This does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice. This means that the price confirmed after placing the order may be different to that charged at delivery. Every effort is made to ensure that this will not happen. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate, please see delivery times and charges.
Your Right To Cancel
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of despatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
If you are not entirely happy with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 7 Days of receipt. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, at our option, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging.
Please take extra care to read our Product Care Information as we cannot accept items for a refund or exchange if they have been damaged in the wash.
Making ReturnsFor all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. If you prefer, we will arrange to collect the products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and may be deducted from any refund to you. To return any products to us, please: Complete the returns sheet (which comes with your order) and clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange. Pack the items back in the parcel, attach the returns sheet and send it back to:
Letterboxlove C/O Medialicious Ltd
Unit 4c, Emley Business Park, Emley, HD8 9QY
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty.
Payment and TaxesWe accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch. All transactions are shown in £ sterling.
All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£).
Our Guarantee To You
We endeavour to display all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, occasionally an item will be out of stock and if this is the case you will receive a phone call or email to let you know the current status.
We can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. All orders received before 4pm will, subject to availability, be despatched on the following day for a 7 working day delivery.
Stock permitting, all orders placed by the web are usually despatched to arrive with UK customers within 7 working days, but we aim to dispatch the same day. During the busy Christmas period, we will advise you if there are likely to be any small delays. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Cost £2.50 for light items and £4.95 for standard items per delivery address.
Orders over £30 qualify for free delivery. Please note, this is only applicable for orders within the UK, free delivery is not available for international orders.
Please allow 7 working days for your delivery although most orders are dispatched the same day and arrive the next working day, if the products are in stock at the time of ordering.
Next Day Delivery
Cost £5.99 per delivery address Monday to Friday only.
This guarantees delivery of your order next day, providing your order is received by us before 2pm.
As our gift wrapping takes a little extra time, this service is not available on gift wrapped orders.
Disclaimer & Limitations of liability
Letterboxlove Limited does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members agents directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Letterboxlove Limited nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Letterboxlove Limited or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Letterboxlove Limited (U.K.) and any other associated company of Letterboxlove Limited (U.K.) as if references to Letterboxlove Limited (U.K.) included references to each such associated company.
While Letterboxlove Limited (U.K.) uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Letterboxlove Limited (U.K.) will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arsing from the use of such information
While Letterboxlove Limited takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, The Letterboxlove Limited will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Letterboxlove Limited does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Letterboxlove Limited.
The entire liability of Letterboxlove Limited under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Letterboxlove Limited will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Letterboxlove Limited may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Letterboxlove Limited.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
Company Registration Number 05993523.
VAT no: 918068411
Corporate Orders (Letterboxlove) T&Cs
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
(1) All goods will be supplied against a proforma invoice.
Passing of Title and Risk
The Risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
- All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
- Until such time as payment in full is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purposes.
We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately in the catalogue no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
Quotations and Contract
Orders are accepted subject to out right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you.
Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate.
- Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
- Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges), which will be charged to you at current commercial rates.
We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10\% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
- Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days
- All Claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
- Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
- We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with notification of claims procedure set out in clause 10.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
Quantity Changes To Orders
Any changes in quality ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
Artwork And Printing
- All artwork and print charges will be levied where necessary unless previously stipulated by us.
- Where applicable the prices shown included printing one colour one position from camera ready artwork supplied, for additional positions or colours of printing please phone to obtain an exact quotation.
- Artwork that has been approved in writing, either electronically via email or signed and faxed or posted, is deemed the full and final responsibility of the client and we cannot be held responsible for any errors in artwork therein.